Welcome

Welcome to Birth of a book. Originally published as a blog to read comments about the creation of my book Seven-Tenths; Love, Piracy and Science at Sea, it also includes details of upcoming events and periodic odd musings from me and sometimes even my daughter Sara who contributed her thoughts on our trip to AirVenture in Oshkosh, WI where she tried her hand at a father-daughter blog.


David

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ready for Oshkosh!


Well, I’m not sure what to expect of this aero awesomeness, oh sure, it’s gonna’ be rudder ridiculousness! D: But I can foreshadow that it is going to be great! I’ve been interested in aero/acro-batics for some time now and would like to be a jet pilot- performing aerial acrobatics. Of course-I’ve been wanting to create a human flight system, a hybrid mechanical jet device-worn over the users legs. They’re rigid, preventing movement from the knees down. Disengaged on an elevated area-or field if needed.

I’m sure Oshkosh will be a great experience. It will either trigger my imagination into creating this flight device - and make me and dear ol’ dad closer - or, I’ll never want to see another plane as long as I live - and he’ll come home in a casket/ Well I’ll be sure to tell you about the journey in the next entry, bye for now!!!
                                             -Sara Fishy-nutella

Human Flight System
 

No comments:

Post a Comment