Welcome

Welcome to Birth of a book. Originally published as a blog to read comments about the creation of my book Seven-Tenths; Love, Piracy and Science at Sea, it also includes details of upcoming events and periodic odd musings from me and sometimes even my daughter Sara who contributed her thoughts on our trip to AirVenture in Oshkosh, WI where she tried her hand at a father-daughter blog.


David

Tuesday, February 5, 2019


My attempt at spreading the gospel of soaring. The outside temperature was in the single digits and the air in the studio was as dry as the desert. They should have provided a hydration backpack instead of that tiny mug of water. I felt like I was talking with cotton in my mouth.

For a local TV station they were very professional from start to finish and did a great job with the whole production.

No comments:

Post a Comment